Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sesame Noodles


Simple Sesame Noodles
adapted from Pioneer Woman


I'm on a roll with Pioneer Woman's recipes right now! They always come out so tasty, I need to log these in so I don't loose them! They are definite keepers. I served this with broccoli and sauteed chicken.

12 ounces thin noodles, cooked and drained (angel hair, thin spaghetti, or Asian style)
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons sugar
3 to 4 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons rice vinegar
2 to 3 tablespoons pure sesame oil
1/2 teaspoon hot chile oil (more to taste)
4 to 5 tablespoons canola oil
2 tablespoons hot water
3 to 4 green onions, sliced thin

Whisk all ingredients (except noodles and green onions) together in a bowl. Taste and adjust ingredients as needed.
Pour sauce over warm noodles and toss to coat.
Sprinkle with green onions and toss.
Serve in a bowl with chopsticks. Yummy!

4 comments:

  1. I like how simple this dish is and still so delicious.

    Another simple, good pasta dish is cooked spaghetti pasta, olive oil, minced fresh garlic, salt, pepper, chopped fresh parsley and a little parmesan. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and yummy! I am about to make a late, quick dinner right now and if I wasn't out of sesame oil I would head into my kitchen and make these right now. Dang!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you on Petitchef this morning. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete