She has amazing little goodies on her site I want to try them all! Anyways so I made these pie bars and they were SO tasty :) Recipe and picture borrowed from her page.
Bottom Crust Ingredients
1 package of Pillsbury (or equivalent) ready made crusts (2 crusts)
2 cans Raspberry Pie Filling
Crumble Crust Ingredients
2 sticks unsalted butter
2 1/2 c. brown sugar
2 1/2 c. flour
2 1/2 c. oats
1 tsp cinnamon
White Chocolate Raspberry Drizzle
2 tbsp. butter
1/4 c. white chocolate chips
3 tsp. half/half
1/2 c. powdered sugar
InstructionsBottom Crust Instructions
1) Spread two crusts out over 8 x 17 pan and brush with egg white.
2) Place in oven at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
1) Spread filling over crust with a rubber spatula.
Crumble Crust Instructions
1) Mix softened butter with sugar, flour, oats, and cinnamon until crumbly.
2) Spread evenly over the pie filling.
3) Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes or until top is golden brown.
White Chocolate Drizzle Instructions
1) Mix softened butter with melted white chocolate until smooth.
2) Add in tsps of half and half and powdered sugar until smooth, but not overly thick or watery.
3) With a fork or spoon drizzle over the raspberry pie bars and let sit.