Saturday, May 2, 2009

My Fav CCC Recipe


I posted this a while back on my family blog. It's my adaptation of the perfect chocolate chip cookie. I know, I know - these CCC recipes are everywhere!! Everyone claiming to have the BEST recipe. I'll just say this cookie does not disappoint. You can check out my previous post here on how to adapt your fav CCC recipe too!

{Original Post}
Everyone has a favorite chocolate chip recipe...and this is mine.They are my absolute fav because they are very moist and chewy (and they stay that way!) as chocolate chip cookies should be and they don't go flat after you cool them. Let me know what you think if you happen to whip these little babies up. Happy Baking!

1 stick (1/2 C) butter (room temp.)
1/2 C. butter flavored Crisco (room temp.)
1 1/8 C. brown sugar
1/2 C sugar
1 Tbsp. vanilla
2 eggs
2 1/2 C flour
1 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp baking powder
Dash of salt
1 1/2 C chocolate chips (more or less depending on how much you prefer)
*(Ive tried different chips and the Ghirardelli semi sweet ones taste the BEST!)


Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Beat the butter, and Crisco, both sugars, and vanilla until creamy. Add eggs and beat for about a minute. Add flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt with a large spoon. Fold in chips. Spoon onto cookie sheets and bake for 6-7 minutes. The cookies will not look entirely done in the middle but take them out anyways! Cool and serve

This is also excellent made with white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment